Are you passionate about marketing? Do you have good execution skills? Here's your chance to work in Barcelona!
Barcelona is incredible. It's on our A-list of livable cities. It offers a wide range of nightlife, culture and sun. Are you looking for a new adventure and have you always dreamed of living abroad? We're looking for Marketing Campaign Strategics for a global company in Barcelona.
You will partner with an assigned portfolio of newly onboarded clients and help them in assisting campaigns for growth impact. It's a target driven environment; meaning we're looking for sales minded people that loves to push forward in a fun workspace.
- Develop PPC campaigns and push ideas forward to our clients initiating campagns
- Cover client needs and detect them from early on
- Be on the phone a lot to ensure a high quality service across clients
- Finish a project with due diligence and celebrating victories
We value your eagerness to learn on top of proven track record of sales. We'd want you to fall in love with Barcelona and engage in the life here.
- BA/BS degree in communications or similar is a plus, and not a requirement
- 1-2 years minimum of work experience in sales and/or online advertising
- Strong desire to deliver quality service
- Excelling in verbal and written skills in German and English
- You appreciate organising skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Client-focused, keen on upselling
- Full-time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 24.310,00 gross/year + up to € 4.290,00 € gross in bonus
- Taxes between 20-24%
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Long Term Contract
- Safety package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on products and specific sales training
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Office location surrounded by the sea