Are you service-minded and open to experiencing a new environment? Would you like to gain career experiences abroad while enjoying the sunny warm weather in Athens?
Then read further as this position might be just for you.
We aid leading brands with outsourcing of customer service. We pride ourselves in being experts in the field and work closely with some of the world’s major brands to deliver the most professional customer and IT service. There are 3-4 weeks of training with the brands you will work with that will provide you with the knowledge needed to execute your job in the best way possible.
Our client is one of the world’s leading banks and with over 7 million customers, has efficiently managed to deliver a simple and transparent digital banking experience.
Keeping their high customer trust and satisfaction in my mind, we are looking for friendly and approachable customer support operators to work and live in the heart of sunny Athens.
Your tasks will include
- Contacting of customers over phone, email and/or chat
- Providing customer assistance in setting an account and other related tasks
- Problem-finding and offering solutions to customers
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish
- Willing to move abroad
- Good at listening to customer’s needs and quickly setting yourself in the position to assist
- Concluded high school (gymnasium)
- Experience with customer service (if possible)
- Soft landing package (paid flight + airport pick up)
- Two weeks paid hotel
- Assistance of a real estate agent to find housing
- The opportunity of working in Swedish abroad
Sounds like the position for you? Don’t hesitate to apply.