Do you live in Spain or are willing to relocate to the beautiful beach city of Malaga? Are you success-driven and goal-oriented?
If you are a bold, strong-minded, and eager to learn type of person who does not take no for an answer, then this remote position might be just for you!
As an Inside Sales Representative, your tasks will include
- Provide expert help to your list of customers and partners using a consultative approach to account management
- Maintaining a steady or growing revenue for the portfolio of clients
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to maintain long-term visibility of strategy, plans and competitor activity
- Track, manage and report ongoing activity in relation to the sales pipeline.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls
- Explore new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of clients
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals - Focus on driving profitability through proactive management - Execute and achieve sales quota and targets
We offer you:
- Full-time, no weekend or night shifts
- Long-term contract
- Lots of discounts at our partners’
- Free activities after work
- Opportunity for personal growth
We are looking for
- Native Danish speaker
- Fluent in English
- Solid background in sales
- Strong communication skills
- Goal-oriented and high performative
- Motivated and independent
- Dynamic and energetic
- Previous experience with B2B sales
The position is temporarily remote in Spain but will eventually be moved to our office in Málaga.