Crete is the largest out of all the Greek islands and the most visited. Here you will experience fantastic holiday locations, modern cities and Greek charm. In the countryside, it is as if time has almost magically stopped. Experience the true ancient traditions and the blue and white charm that Greece is known for.
Your work will include taking in-depth calls, where you will be analyzing issues and solving customers' inquiries - large and small - in a fast, committed and educational way. You will be part of a happy and committed team that enjoys providing top service and meeting customers' needs. Our client works with many well-known brands and gives our employees a fantastic opportunity to develop within customer service, sales and leadership.
- Altruistic and have an interest in helping people
- Service-minded, professional and thorough
- Empathetic, calm and adaptable to the customer's needs
- You are motivated, independent and do not shy away from taking initiative
- Good at identifying problems and offering solutions
- You like taking challenges head-on and willing to move abroad
- Paid housing during entire period of employment
- Paid flight to Crete
- 14 monthly salaries per year. (Yes, you read that right! 2 extra monthly salaries)
- In addition to your fixed base salary, you also have bonuses and commission opportunities
- Opportunity to gain experiences and career opportunities
- Nordic management
- Activities for our staff, events and fun competitions
- An exciting and energetic workplace with fantastic colleagues!
- An opportunity to kick off your career abroad and gain experience
We will ensure you get the needed training where you learn about the necessary knowledge to execute your job in the best way possible. The course will prepare you for the next step in your career and helps you with your application when the next opportunity arises.
Apply already today!