Are you looking for a new adventure and have you always dreamed of living abroad? Do you love helping people and making their lives a little easier meanwhile getting to experience the rich culture and beauty Bulgaria has to offer?
Then read further!
We are looking for customer support specialists to join our team. We pride ourselves on giving our staff the best possible experience throughout their coaching, training, and career development.
You will be working for our client, one of the world’s leading travel agencies in the market to ensure that their reliability for delivering good customer service is being kept up at the highest professional standard possible. The positions are located in both Sofia and Varna, Bulgaria.
There are 4 weeks of paid training to acquaint you with all the knowledge and skills needed to execute your job in the best way possible. You will still be receiving your normal salary during this period.
Handling of customers and users’ inquiries over phone and emails
- Act as an intermediary between customers and accommodations
- Managing reservation, special requests, and complaints
- Problem-finding and offering solutions to customers
- Delivering exceptional customer service in a timely manner
Medical plan (health and dental care)
- Monthly transportation
- Shifts from 10am to 7pm + 1h lunch break and 2x15min breaks included)
- No trip advisor experience needed
- Internet allowance of 50BGN net paid in addition
- Additional payment for night hours work (if applicable)
- Bonus of 500BGN net for important life events (marriage, birth or adoption, university graduation)
- 4 weeks paid training
- Life insurance
- Fitness card (co-financed)
A fluent level of Danish
- Previoous experience in travel and accommodation industry or customer support
- Attentive listener and always happy to help
- An adventurous spirit, willing to move abroad
- Ability to deal with sensitive calls with empathy
- Motivated and hard-working
Sounds like you? Apply already today!