We are a process sourcing provider that specializes in providing flexible, high-quality customer support with an emphasis on inbound technical support and customer service.
Our employees support large and well-known brands worldwide to create an optimal customer experience. For this, we offer commercial advice, technical support, and digital solutions, tailored to a wide range of industries, sales channels, and target groups. We can look back on over 40 years of experience, but we don't rest on it. We want to constantly improve and offer our clients excellent service - whether on the phone, by letter, email or in social media.
Is Customer Support your passion and strength? Do you have career aspirations and love to develop?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then search no more! Because do we have the job for you!
We are excited to announce that we will be adding a new support language in our portfolio.
Are you a Dutch speaker?
In this role, you will work as a Dutch customer service consultant for one of our clients a fast-growing international company in the Online Retail sector. Your task will be to help customers by phone, chats, and e-mails. The most important task, however, is to give the customer a pleasant experience and a positive feeling.
Just to be clear, you won't have to make sales.
What we offer you:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Paid training
- Performance Bonus
- Special discounts and offers in selected local restaurants, cafés, gyms and much more.
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Cyprus.
- Relocation package available if relocating from abroad.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Dutch (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Ability to evaluate customer complaints, assess alternatives, and make solid, consistent decisions and/or recommendations as required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and become proficient with internal programs and new software
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver