This isn’t your typical Customer Service role role, you will be taking things to the next level..! Welcome to Malta
We are looking for passionate, people-centric individuals with great communication skills, who are interested in sports & casino and want to know more and want to work with a friendly, fun and creative team. If this sounds like you, read on...
You will become an expert on our sportsbook and casino brands and services. How? By keeping up to date with our new offers, services and campaigns to provide the customer with the best possible service.
Directing your positive energy to all chats and emails, assisting our customers with any queries they might have, daily. No day is the same in this role and that's what makes this role exciting. Don’t you hate it when it’s tough to get a straight answer? So do we that’s why the individuals in this role will be a one stop shop for all service, account and payments related needs of our players.
Sharing your ideas to keep improving our system, and making sure we stay on top of the game is important to us, so providing valuable feedback to Team Leaders and Country Managers and keeping the Knowledge base fresh is a significant part of your role.
Here's a little of what you will get up to day to day:
- Resolve customer queries via live chat and email
- Taking ownership of customer cases that cannot be resolved at the point of contact and seeing through to full resolution
- Communicate with 2nd line support team and payment providers to solve customer problems in the most efficient way.
- Approving customer withdrawals upon request from the player
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks on demand for various jurisdictions in line with policy.
- Contributing to team effort by achieving personal KPI’s to support departmental SLA’s
- Provide insight into current customer feedback and help shape our systems, processes and self-service outlets, such as our FAQs and Knowledge base, both within CS and the wider Country Management
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the CS Management such as analysing customer contact trends and patterns, and providing context around these
And here's a little bit about your background:
You have a native level, both written and spoken, of German and English and have previous experience working in a customer service setting answering customer queries via live chat and email. You have an interest in sports and casino and have a positive customer-centric attitude since we need someone who will provide each and every one of our customers with top notch vip service! You are flexible in your working pattern since this role will cover evening and weekends too! You have the ability to retain a lot of information and the technical capacity to work with multiple systems and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. What's more, if you come with 2-3 years experience in customer service within the Gaming industry and have some Payments exposure, this would be considered a plus! We are ideally looking for candidates who are willing to relocate to Malta, although remote applicants will be considered based on the level of experience being brought to the table.
Our company put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we've got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
So what can you expect from us?
We have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! We're known for inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun!