We are bringing Tech Support Advisors on board for one of the most desirable brands in the world. No two days will be the same as you’ll provide speedy, personalized solutions to a wide range of customers.
In our company, your contribution will make a difference in the business of our clients and the life of their customers. You will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face.
Where others see challenges, you see an opportunity for improvement and creating excitement around using a product. You will ensure excellent standards while enjoying every day on the job as you’ll share your passion for all thing’s tech with both customers and colleagues.
Given the dynamic nature of this job, you can develop your digital skills and advance your career at your own pace.
What you will be doing
As a Tech Support Advisor, you will:
- Answer inbound customer requests and document relevant case information
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Assist users with pre-sales, general inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned)
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
- Collaborate with other specialists to solve or properly close help tickets
- Manage an individual ticket queue
- Follow the direction of the management and provide feedback
- Contribute to creating brand engagement for our Client
What we are looking for
Your natural talent for helping people and ability to think on your feet will get you far in your journey with us. You are digitally savvy and can adapt to different types of people. Likewise, it is important that you can multitask, work with minimum supervision, and manage time effectively.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native (or near-native) in Swedish and fluent in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with the utmost confidentiality
- Keep up with the latest smart home gadgets and tech-related trends
- Are proactive, self-motivated, and a great team player