Our client is one of the leading names in the sports betting industry, an internationally recognised company with over 14,000 employees. We operate in multiple licenced markets, both online and with physical shops, and have ambitious plans for further expansion.
For this reason, we are looking for customer focussed individuals to join our winning team at the earliest opportunity. Reporting into Customer Service Team Lead, you will have the opportunity to help shape the Customer Service function as we continue to expand the team. This is a hands-on role where you will support customers through various channels and can play a key role in the Customer Service team.
If you wish to develop a career within the gaming industry and be part of this exciting journey, we would love to hear from you!
- Provide customer care through chat, phone and email and being a representative outwards to our customers.
- Assist the Management Team in reporting technical issues and give insight to what is happening in the market
- Maintain customer records by following the correct data protection procedure
- Documenting customer contacts in order to provide a full customer history
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers’ complaint and determining the cause of the problem
- Assist the Management with other projects and duties when requested.
- Great communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Experience within gaming is an advantage
- Understanding and experience with software systems
- Native level of German, Danish Flemish or French and fluency in English is a must
- Ability to work shifts across the day & week, including overnight and weekends on a rota basis
- Comfortable working in a group setting
- A team-player with the willingness to support your colleagues
- Self motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have a passion for the customer with a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively